Vriddhi : A Campus Management Software's Library Module Used by Library For Automation.
Library Provides High Speed Internet Access Facility to All Users. This facility can be highly used to read E-JOURNALS AND SUBSCRIBED JOURNALS.
Library also Provides Digital Learning Room By Name "Electronic Resource Center (ERC)" to All Users With the Capacity of 10 Computers.
College library has its own web portal, its provide large number of free web resources as well as question papers, free eBooks, e journals, video lectures.
More than 100 free E-books & 41 Cd/DVDs also Available in Library.
Near About 100 Bound Volumes are available in Library.
Library has a Separate Reference Section Having More than 1400 Reference Books for Users.
Library also Provide Reprography Service to the User at No Profit & No Loss basis.
Library Offers Book Bank facility to Student Which is Specially Belongs from Backward Class or Society.
1. Keep silence in the library.
2. At the time of entering in to the library I-Card must be required.
3. While entering in to the library you must write your name in Entry Register.
4. User will have to produce I-Card at the time of each transaction.
5. A book issued can be renewed on or before the due date, “Once” for a period of 10 more days only.
6. At the time of year ending students and member requires to get no dues certificate from library.
7. If Students or library member wants to migrate from institute he/she must have to return all library material and get clearance from the library.
8. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited. If any user is found talking on the phone strict action will be taken against that person.
9. Keep your bags or pars on your responsibility Library staff are not responsible for any loss or damage.
10. Students or members are requested to keep the any reading material in their respective places after use.
11. Students should inspect the condition of the book before borrowing it and inform the Librarian about the missing or torn pages if any. The concerned student will be held responsible for the same later at the time of returning the book.
12.Smoking, eating, chewing gum and tobacco is strictly prohibited.
13. No library material will be taken out of the library without the permission of the Librarian.
14. A Late fine of Rs.2 for B. Pharmacy & Rs.3 for M. Pharmacy will be charged per book per day.
15. In case of loss of book user has to Submit new book or Pay fine for same as per library rules i.e Double of Book Price.
16. Library schedule for the students to issue books:- First & Third Year- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Second & Fourth Year- Tuesday, Thursday , Saturday
17. Library timings - 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
18. Only two books will be issued on Book Bank Facility for one semester.
We love our students and parents, so feel free to visit during normal working days.
Smt. Sharadchandrika Suresh Patil College of Pharmacy, Maharashtra State Highway 4, Khedibhokari, Chopda, Maharashtra, India
08:30 am – 04:30 pm
Developed by:- Rohit Raj
Guided by:-Hon. Principal Dr. Gautam P. Vadnere
Managed By:- Smt. Sharadchandrika Suresh Patil College of Pharmacy, Dep't. of Library
Copyright© 2020, Smt.SSPCOP. All Rights Reserved.